Building strong minds and warm hearts!
We believe it is our responsibility to foster a caring learning community which promotes a love of learning by focusing on the emotional, moral, social, physical and intellectual growth of each student. Research studies show that a comprehensive approach to education is most effective when preparing students to be productive members of a global society. As elementary school educators, we value the development of the whole child.
- April 7th Food for All Friday
- April 7th Father/Daughter & Mother/Son Dance @ UES
- April 13th School is in session (Emergency snow make up day)
- April 14th -21st Spring Break
- April 24th School
- April 27th Home & School Meeting
- April 28th 3rd Grade Chorus @ Arbor Day Celebration