Building strong minds and warm hearts!
We believe it is our responsibility to foster a caring learning community which promotes a love of learning by focusing on the emotional, moral, social, physical and intellectual growth of each student. Research studies show that a comprehensive approach to education is most effective when preparing students to be productive members of a global society. As elementary school educators, we value the development of the whole child.
- March 2nd Read Across America
- March 3rd MHS Storybook Tour
- March 9th Author Day- Roberts School welcomes Barbara McClintock. Click HERE for more information.
- March 16th H&S Meeting
- March 17th SCHOOL IS IN SESSION
- March 23rd Roberts Science Day
- March 27th-31st Roberts Book Fair (Thursday, March 30th)